Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Education historian lashes out against Common Core during Syracuse visit
Sophia Martelly: Haitians 'More Open' About HIV
In the early years of HIV and AIDS, Haiti was considered an epicenter of the epidemic. As dignitaries from around the world meet for the 19th International AIDS Conference, host Michel Martin speaks to Haiti's First Lady Sophia Martelly about the Caribbean island's progress against the epidemic and challenges that persist.