Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
Sound And Fury Of Protest Movements
Music has long been used as a call for change. What is the history of music as political discourse, and is an anthem brewing for some of today's protest movements? Host Michel Martin hears from Dorian Lynskey, author of 33 Revolutions Per Minute: A History of Protest Songs, From Billie Holiday to Green Day.