Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
More News From WRVO
Souzzi Remains Hopeful with One Week to Go.
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – Two of the three major party candidates for Governor in New York were in Buffalo for another debate. Front-runner Eliot Spitzer skipped the forum -- leaving the stage to rival Democrat Tom Souzzi and GOP candidate John Faso.
Despite his low polling standings and the lack of campaign money, Souzzi says he'll remain in the primary contest against Spitzer until the end. He spoke to WRVO's Chris Ulanowski.