Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
More News From WRVO
Special Needs Education Funding
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, NY – An Upstate Congressman is seeking additional federal funding to help educate special needs children.
WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher spoke with Congressmen Jim Walsh, New York's 25th District Representative.
Walsh gives some history on the "Individuals With Disabilities in Education Act."