Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
More News From WRVO
Special Needs Education Funding
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, NY – An Upstate Congressman is seeking additional federal funding to help educate special needs children.
WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher spoke with Congressmen Jim Walsh, New York's 25th District Representative.
Walsh gives some history on the "Individuals With Disabilities in Education Act."