Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
More News From WRVO
Special Needs Education Funding
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, NY – An Upstate Congressman is seeking additional federal funding to help educate special needs children.
WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher spoke with Congressmen Jim Walsh, New York's 25th District Representative.
Walsh gives some history on the "Individuals With Disabilities in Education Act."