Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
More News From WRVO
Special Needs Education Funding
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, NY – An Upstate Congressman is seeking additional federal funding to help educate special needs children.
WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher spoke with Congressmen Jim Walsh, New York's 25th District Representative.
Walsh gives some history on the "Individuals With Disabilities in Education Act."