Most Active Stories
- Adams company dominates the runway business
- Oswego revokes Brookfield's right to post warning signs along Oswego River
- Going green: the health benefits of green tea
- Sleeping off the weight: new research on the relationship between sleep and your metabolism
- City vs. suburban divide apparent from future of I-81 surveys
More News From WRVO
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, New York – Governor Eliot Spitzer apologized to his family and the public today but did not elaborate on a report that he has been involved in a prostitution ring.
Spitzer made the brief statement at his Manhattan Office. He started by saying for the past nine years, eight as Attorney General, one as Governor, he has tried to uphold a vision of progressive politics that would rebuild New York and create opportunity for all. He said he has worked to bring real change to the state and will continue to do so.
Spitzer's wife, Silda, stood at his side, as he made the statement. They have three daughters.
(Source: Associated Press)