Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
More News From WRVO
By Jason Smith
Oswego, NY – It's being called one of the biggest political scandals in New York history. Governor Eliot Spitzer was allegedly involved in a prostitution ring. How does the state recover and move on?
WRVO's Jason Smith spoke with Bruce Altschuler, a professor of political science at SUNY Oswego.