Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm to bring heavy snow to the region Wednesday and Thursday
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
More News From WRVO
By Jason Smith
Oswego, NY – It's being called one of the biggest political scandals in New York history. Governor Eliot Spitzer was allegedly involved in a prostitution ring. How does the state recover and move on?
WRVO's Jason Smith spoke with Bruce Altschuler, a professor of political science at SUNY Oswego.