Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
More News From WRVO
By Jason Smith
Oswego, NY – It's being called one of the biggest political scandals in New York history. Governor Eliot Spitzer was allegedly involved in a prostitution ring. How does the state recover and move on?
WRVO's Jason Smith spoke with Bruce Altschuler, a professor of political science at SUNY Oswego.