Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
More News From WRVO
By Jason Smith
Oswego, NY – It's being called one of the biggest political scandals in New York history. Governor Eliot Spitzer was allegedly involved in a prostitution ring. How does the state recover and move on?
WRVO's Jason Smith spoke with Bruce Altschuler, a professor of political science at SUNY Oswego.