Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
More News From WRVO
Squonk for SUNY Oswego's Artists
By Mark Lavonier
Oswego, NY – A few weeks ago, we heard from members of the Squonk Opera project at SUNY Oswego who are putting together a show that will combine abstract theater work, original music and what promises to be an expressive voyage into the highly creative minds of the students involved. We continue our discovery with director Jonel Langenfeld-Rial, who speaks with WRVO's Mark Lavonier about how students from the theater, graphic arts and music departments are forming their ideas.
For More information on the artists in residence, visit squonkopera.org or visit oswego.edu for student involvment.