Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
More News From WRVO
Squonk for SUNY Oswego's Artists
By Mark Lavonier
Oswego, NY – A few weeks ago, we heard from members of the Squonk Opera project at SUNY Oswego who are putting together a show that will combine abstract theater work, original music and what promises to be an expressive voyage into the highly creative minds of the students involved. We continue our discovery with director Jonel Langenfeld-Rial, who speaks with WRVO's Mark Lavonier about how students from the theater, graphic arts and music departments are forming their ideas.
For More information on the artists in residence, visit squonkopera.org or visit oswego.edu for student involvment.