Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
More News From WRVO
Squonk for SUNY Oswego's Artists
By Mark Lavonier
Oswego, NY – A few weeks ago, we heard from members of the Squonk Opera project at SUNY Oswego who are putting together a show that will combine abstract theater work, original music and what promises to be an expressive voyage into the highly creative minds of the students involved. We continue our discovery with director Jonel Langenfeld-Rial, who speaks with WRVO's Mark Lavonier about how students from the theater, graphic arts and music departments are forming their ideas.
For More information on the artists in residence, visit squonkopera.org or visit oswego.edu for student involvment.