Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
More News From WRVO
Squonk for SUNY Oswego's Artists
By Mark Lavonier
Oswego, NY – A few weeks ago, we heard from members of the Squonk Opera project at SUNY Oswego who are putting together a show that will combine abstract theater work, original music and what promises to be an expressive voyage into the highly creative minds of the students involved. We continue our discovery with director Jonel Langenfeld-Rial, who speaks with WRVO's Mark Lavonier about how students from the theater, graphic arts and music departments are forming their ideas.
For More information on the artists in residence, visit squonkopera.org or visit oswego.edu for student involvment.