Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
State to Investigate Non-profit Execs Pay and Benefits
ALBANY, NY (August 4, 2011) - A revelation in the New York Times that a non-profit funded mainly by Medicaid has executives who pulled in a million dollars in pay and benefits has caused the state to investigate.
WRVO Capitol Correspondent Karen Dewitt tells us that the state plans to look at the compensation of non-profit leaders statewide.