Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm brings heavy snow to the region
- Closings and cancelations for Wednesday
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
State to Investigate Non-profit Execs Pay and Benefits
ALBANY, NY (August 4, 2011) - A revelation in the New York Times that a non-profit funded mainly by Medicaid has executives who pulled in a million dollars in pay and benefits has caused the state to investigate.
WRVO Capitol Correspondent Karen Dewitt tells us that the state plans to look at the compensation of non-profit leaders statewide.