Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
State to Investigate Non-profit Execs Pay and Benefits
ALBANY, NY (August 4, 2011) - A revelation in the New York Times that a non-profit funded mainly by Medicaid has executives who pulled in a million dollars in pay and benefits has caused the state to investigate.
WRVO Capitol Correspondent Karen Dewitt tells us that the state plans to look at the compensation of non-profit leaders statewide.