Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
More News From WRVO
State of Lake Ontario Report
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – Lake Ontario stake-holders are being briefed on the state of the big lake. State and federal fisheries biologists are explaining their findings at meetings in Lake Ontario Communities.
WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to Department of Environmental Conservation Region 7 Fishery Manager Dan Bishop about the report's findings.