Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Education historian lashes out against Common Core during Syracuse visit
More News From WRVO
State of Lake Ontario Report
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – Lake Ontario stake-holders are being briefed on the state of the big lake. State and federal fisheries biologists are explaining their findings at meetings in Lake Ontario Communities.
WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to Department of Environmental Conservation Region 7 Fishery Manager Dan Bishop about the report's findings.