Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
More News From WRVO
State Lawmaker is monitoring corporate changes at Lake Ontario nuclear power plants.
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – Corporate changes involving the three nuclear power plants on Lake Ontario near Oswego have the eye of a Central New York lawmaker.
Warren Buffet's MidAmerican Energy Group is acquiring Constellation Energy and Entergy wants to spin off its northeast nuclear power plants into a separate operating company.
WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to 124th District Assemblyman Will Barclay who is watching the developments.