Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm brings heavy snow to the region
- Closings and cancelations for Wednesday
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
More News From WRVO
State Lawmaker is monitoring corporate changes at Lake Ontario nuclear power plants.
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – Corporate changes involving the three nuclear power plants on Lake Ontario near Oswego have the eye of a Central New York lawmaker.
Warren Buffet's MidAmerican Energy Group is acquiring Constellation Energy and Entergy wants to spin off its northeast nuclear power plants into a separate operating company.
WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to 124th District Assemblyman Will Barclay who is watching the developments.