Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Winter storm to bring heavy snow to the region Wednesday and Thursday
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
More News From WRVO
State Senator Talks About Oniedas, New Majority Leader
By Jason Smith
Oswego, NY – Both the state Senate and Assembly recently passed legislation aimed at protecting Oneida County residents from paying too much in property taxes.
WRVO's Jason Smith spoke with State Senator Joe Griffo about the legislation, as well as other issues including newly elected Senate Majority Leader Dean Skelos.