Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- No bones about it, Utica College students learn more than anthropology in Albania
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
More News From WRVO
State Senator Talks About Oniedas, New Majority Leader
By Jason Smith
Oswego, NY – Both the state Senate and Assembly recently passed legislation aimed at protecting Oneida County residents from paying too much in property taxes.
WRVO's Jason Smith spoke with State Senator Joe Griffo about the legislation, as well as other issues including newly elected Senate Majority Leader Dean Skelos.