Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Education historian lashes out against Common Core during Syracuse visit
Stop At The Drugstore Now Includes HIV Test
More than 200,000 Americans who carry HIV, the virus that causes AIDS, are unaware of their status. That's according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which has now started a program that offers rapid testing at drug stores and pharmacies. Host Michel Martin discusses the program with Dr. Kevin Fenton, the Director of the National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention at the CDC.