Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
Strauss-Kahn Speaks Publicly For The First Time Since Arrest
The former head of the International Monetary Fund has given his first television interview since returning to France after being arrested in May on accusations he sexually assaulted a hotel maid in New York. The charges were dropped but Dominique Strauss Kahn still faces a lawsuit brought by the maid. A French writer also claims he tried to rape her. Eleanor Beardsley reports from Paris.