Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
Strauss-Kahn Speaks Publicly For The First Time Since Arrest
The former head of the International Monetary Fund has given his first television interview since returning to France after being arrested in May on accusations he sexually assaulted a hotel maid in New York. The charges were dropped but Dominique Strauss Kahn still faces a lawsuit brought by the maid. A French writer also claims he tried to rape her. Eleanor Beardsley reports from Paris.