Most Active Stories
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
Study: Whites Think Black People Feel Less Pain
Racial disparities exist, but what causes them can be complicated. Harvard anthropology student Jason Silverstein says it has to do with a lack of empathy. Host Michel Michel Martin talks with Silverstein about a Slate article he wrote titled, 'I Don't Feel Your Pain.'