Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
More News From WRVO
SUNY Oswego's Squonk Project Searches for Inspiration
By Mark Lavonier
Oswego, NY – At SUNY Oswego, students from several departments have been cultivating ideas for an ambitious theater production which will involve various forms of abstract sound and media. During this process, students are encourages to attend art or music oriented events to become inspired and educated. WRVO's Mark Lavonier accompanied a student to one of these events, and delivers another installment of our journet with members og the Squonk Opera Project.
We'll continue to follow this highly creative effort in the coming months.
For more information, visit http://www.oswego.edu and search for Squonk. Or visit Squonk Opera at http://www.squonkopera.org