Most Active Stories
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
More News From WRVO
SUNY Oswego's Squonk Project Searches for Inspiration
By Mark Lavonier
Oswego, NY – At SUNY Oswego, students from several departments have been cultivating ideas for an ambitious theater production which will involve various forms of abstract sound and media. During this process, students are encourages to attend art or music oriented events to become inspired and educated. WRVO's Mark Lavonier accompanied a student to one of these events, and delivers another installment of our journet with members og the Squonk Opera Project.
We'll continue to follow this highly creative effort in the coming months.
For more information, visit http://www.oswego.edu and search for Squonk. Or visit Squonk Opera at http://www.squonkopera.org