Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
More News From WRVO
SUNY Oswego's Squonk Project Searches for Inspiration
By Mark Lavonier
Oswego, NY – At SUNY Oswego, students from several departments have been cultivating ideas for an ambitious theater production which will involve various forms of abstract sound and media. During this process, students are encourages to attend art or music oriented events to become inspired and educated. WRVO's Mark Lavonier accompanied a student to one of these events, and delivers another installment of our journet with members og the Squonk Opera Project.
We'll continue to follow this highly creative effort in the coming months.
For more information, visit http://www.oswego.edu and search for Squonk. Or visit Squonk Opera at http://www.squonkopera.org