Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm brings heavy snow to the region
- Closings and cancelations for Wednesday
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
SUNY Trustees Public Hearing March 28th, 2012
SUNY Board of Trustees Public Hearing
DATE, PLACE AND TIME:
March 28, 2012 (In conjunction with the March 28, 2012 Board of Trustees Meeting)
350 New Campus Drive
Brockport, New York 14420
PURPOSE: The purpose of the State University of New York Board of Trustees Public Hearing is to receive testimony and statements from concerned individuals about university issues.
IN ORDER TO REGISTER TO SPEAK AT THE HEARING:
1. Persons wishing to present prepared testimony to the Board are requested to email the Board of Trustees at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Board of Trustees, State University Plaza, T-11, Albany, New York 12246; such communication to be received no later than noon on Friday, March 23, 2012. In your letter, please identify in a brief fashion the subject of your testimony and provide Mr. Howard with a telephone number, as well as an address, so that he can confirm that you have a reserved place on the agenda. Such testimony will be limited to five minutes, and the speakers will be requested to provide seven copies of their written testimony to the Hearing Registration Officer prior to the day of the Hearing.
2. Persons who wish to make brief extemporaneous comments (no more than three minutes) are requested to file their names with the Hearing Registration Officer on the day of the Hearing, in advance of the beginning of the Hearing. Time for such comments will be set aside at the end of the Hearing, and such persons will be called upon in the order in which they register with the Hearing Registration Officer.
Access to a webcast of the meeting will be made available following this link.
About the State University of New York
The State University of New York is the largest comprehensive university system in the United States, educating more than 467,000 students in more than 7,500 degree and certificate programs on 64 campuses with nearly 3 million alumni around the globe. To learn more about how SUNY creates opportunity, visit www.suny.edu