Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm brings heavy snow to the region
- Closings and cancelations for Wednesday
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
Supreme Court Hears Arguments In GPS Case
United States vs. Jones raises questions about the limits of police searches, personal privacy and the use of new technology in law enforcement. At issue is whether police need warrants to attach GPS tracking devices to a cars to monitor suspects' movements for indefinite periods of time.