Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Winter storm to bring heavy snow to the region Wednesday and Thursday
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
More News From WRVO
Survey of likely voters shows incumbent's campaign in the race for Mayor of Syracuse may be trouble.
By Chris Ulanowski
Syracuse N.Y. – The public opinion poll in the race for mayor of Syracuse, released this week by the Post-Standard, shows signs that Democrat Matt Driscoll's bid for a second term may in trouble. That according to a local political expert. WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke with Lemoyne College political science professor John Frey about the poll findings.