Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
More News From WRVO
Survey of likely voters shows incumbent's campaign in the race for Mayor of Syracuse may be trouble.
By Chris Ulanowski
Syracuse N.Y. – The public opinion poll in the race for mayor of Syracuse, released this week by the Post-Standard, shows signs that Democrat Matt Driscoll's bid for a second term may in trouble. That according to a local political expert. WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke with Lemoyne College political science professor John Frey about the poll findings.