Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
More News From WRVO
Survey shows most Upstate New Yorkers support generic medicines
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, New York – Excellus BlueCross BlueShield has released the findings of a survey that show most Upstate New Yorkers support generic medicines.
WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher spoke with Excellus Vice President and Chief Pharmacy Officer...Joel Owerbach about the report and what might be preventing some consumers from achieving the maximum savings on their prescription drug costs.