Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
More News From WRVO
Survey shows most Upstate New Yorkers support generic medicines
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, New York – Excellus BlueCross BlueShield has released the findings of a survey that show most Upstate New Yorkers support generic medicines.
WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher spoke with Excellus Vice President and Chief Pharmacy Officer...Joel Owerbach about the report and what might be preventing some consumers from achieving the maximum savings on their prescription drug costs.