Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
More News From WRVO
Survey shows most Upstate New Yorkers support generic medicines
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, New York – Excellus BlueCross BlueShield has released the findings of a survey that show most Upstate New Yorkers support generic medicines.
WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher spoke with Excellus Vice President and Chief Pharmacy Officer...Joel Owerbach about the report and what might be preventing some consumers from achieving the maximum savings on their prescription drug costs.