Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
More News From WRVO
Sweetland pushes for nine-point plan
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, New York – A candidate running for Onondaga County Executive has announced a nine-point plan aimed at returning money to taxpayers and providing fiscal stability to county government.
WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher spoke with Chairman of the Onondaga County Legislature Dale Sweetland.
Sweetland is being challenged by Joanie Mahoney for the County Executive position. Democratic candidates, Assemblyman Bill Magnarelli and Ed Ryan are also seeking to succeed Nicholas Pirro who retires at the end of the year.