Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
More News From WRVO
Sweetland pushes for nine-point plan
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, New York – A candidate running for Onondaga County Executive has announced a nine-point plan aimed at returning money to taxpayers and providing fiscal stability to county government.
WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher spoke with Chairman of the Onondaga County Legislature Dale Sweetland.
Sweetland is being challenged by Joanie Mahoney for the County Executive position. Democratic candidates, Assemblyman Bill Magnarelli and Ed Ryan are also seeking to succeed Nicholas Pirro who retires at the end of the year.