Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
More News From WRVO
Syracuse Mayor Stephanie Miner reflects on how she has done so far.
By Jason Smith, Kate Percival
Oswego, NY – Syracuse Mayor Stephanie Miner reflects on how she has done so far; what she has been surprised to encounter in her new role; what local government can do for its citizens; and specific issues such as the Say Yes to Education program, the crumbling building and the closing of I-81, and the governance structure for local education.