Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
More News From WRVO
Syracuse Mayor Stephanie Miner reflects on how she has done so far.
By Jason Smith, Kate Percival
Oswego, NY – Syracuse Mayor Stephanie Miner reflects on how she has done so far; what she has been surprised to encounter in her new role; what local government can do for its citizens; and specific issues such as the Say Yes to Education program, the crumbling building and the closing of I-81, and the governance structure for local education.