Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm to bring heavy snow to the region Wednesday and Thursday
- School closings and delays for Wednesday
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
More News From WRVO
Syracuse Mayor Stephanie Miner reflects on how she has done so far.
By Jason Smith, Kate Percival
Oswego, NY – Syracuse Mayor Stephanie Miner reflects on how she has done so far; what she has been surprised to encounter in her new role; what local government can do for its citizens; and specific issues such as the Say Yes to Education program, the crumbling building and the closing of I-81, and the governance structure for local education.