Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
Taliban Fighters Attack U.S. Embassy In Kabul
Taliban fighters took up positions in a downtown Kabul building and opened fire on the U.S. embassy as well as other buildings in the neighborhood. Michele Norris talks to NPR's Quil Lawrence for more.