Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
Taliban Fighters Attack U.S. Embassy In Kabul
Taliban fighters took up positions in a downtown Kabul building and opened fire on the U.S. embassy as well as other buildings in the neighborhood. Michele Norris talks to NPR's Quil Lawrence for more.