Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
More News From WRVO
Tech leaders discuss health care law changes
By Ryan Morden, WRVO's Innovation Trail reporter
SKANEATELES, NY – Leaders of tech firms focused on health care discussed the new health care laws Monday.
WRVO's Innovation Trail reporter, Ryan Morden, explains how the medical device industry is trying to adapt to the new laws.