Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
Tensions Simmering 1 Year After Arab Spring
The nations that were touched by that movement are still struggling with uncertainty — from the violence in Syria, to confusion in Yemen and unease with Egypt's elections. Host Michel Martin and Al Jazeera Washington bureau chief Abderrahim Foukara discuss those issues, and rising tensions between the U.S. and Iran.