Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
Thousands Flood D.C. For 'Take Back The Capitol'
Protesters hope to draw attention to what they call a government that favors the wealthy over the middle class. They will be taking their message to Congress, lobbyists and other Washington power brokers. Host Michel Martin speaks with Rev. C.J. Hawking, a Methodist minister from Chicago, who is in Washington for the protests.