Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
Thousands Flood D.C. For 'Take Back The Capitol'
Protesters hope to draw attention to what they call a government that favors the wealthy over the middle class. They will be taking their message to Congress, lobbyists and other Washington power brokers. Host Michel Martin speaks with Rev. C.J. Hawking, a Methodist minister from Chicago, who is in Washington for the protests.