Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
Thousands Flood D.C. For 'Take Back The Capitol'
Protesters hope to draw attention to what they call a government that favors the wealthy over the middle class. They will be taking their message to Congress, lobbyists and other Washington power brokers. Host Michel Martin speaks with Rev. C.J. Hawking, a Methodist minister from Chicago, who is in Washington for the protests.