Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
Thousands Flood D.C. For 'Take Back The Capitol'
Protesters hope to draw attention to what they call a government that favors the wealthy over the middle class. They will be taking their message to Congress, lobbyists and other Washington power brokers. Host Michel Martin speaks with Rev. C.J. Hawking, a Methodist minister from Chicago, who is in Washington for the protests.