Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
Threatened In Tucson: Mexican American Studies
An Arizona administrative law judge recently ruled that a program in Tucson's public schools violates a state law banning classes that 'promote resentment toward a race or class of people.' But program supporters say the courses teach a neglected history and inspire Latino students to excel. The Los Angeles Times' Stephen Ceasar has reported this issue and speaks with host Michel Martin.