Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
Tim Bond on the Campbell Conversations
What function do staged plays serve in our society? A critical one for civilization itself, argues Tim Bond in this week's edition of the Campbell Conversations.
The Producing Artistic Director of the Syracuse Stage describes his most challenging and most moving plays, the nature of Upstate audiences, the health of the theatre, and how he puts together a season of drama.