Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
Tip: Don't Tackle A 200-Pound Hive Of Killer Bees Yourself
We love local TV news.
Especially stories such as this exclusive from KOLD in Tucson, Ariz:
Stick with it to the end (or fast forward to about the 2-minute mark) and the part where reporter Sonu Wasu says that if you find a 200-pound hive containing an estimated 250,000 killer bees "do not try to eradicate these bees yourself, it is a very dangerous job that should be left up to professionals."
That's news you can use.
(In the Arizona case, a professional was called. But a couple pigs did end up dying.)