Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
Tip: Don't Tackle A 200-Pound Hive Of Killer Bees Yourself
We love local TV news.
Especially stories such as this exclusive from KOLD in Tucson, Ariz:
Stick with it to the end (or fast forward to about the 2-minute mark) and the part where reporter Sonu Wasu says that if you find a 200-pound hive containing an estimated 250,000 killer bees "do not try to eradicate these bees yourself, it is a very dangerous job that should be left up to professionals."
That's news you can use.
(In the Arizona case, a professional was called. But a couple pigs did end up dying.)