Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
Todd Akin, Should He Stay Or Should He Go?
The Beauty Shop ladies discuss whether Republican Senate candidate Todd Akin is hurting the GOP. Plus the ladies weigh in on Augusta National Golf Club allowing two women members for the first time in its 80 year history. Guest host Viviana Hurtado checks in with journalists Bridget Johnson, Danielle Belton, and Mary Kate Cary.