Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Education historian lashes out against Common Core during Syracuse visit
Todd Akin, Should He Stay Or Should He Go?
The Beauty Shop ladies discuss whether Republican Senate candidate Todd Akin is hurting the GOP. Plus the ladies weigh in on Augusta National Golf Club allowing two women members for the first time in its 80 year history. Guest host Viviana Hurtado checks in with journalists Bridget Johnson, Danielle Belton, and Mary Kate Cary.