Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
Todd Akin, Should He Stay Or Should He Go?
The Beauty Shop ladies discuss whether Republican Senate candidate Todd Akin is hurting the GOP. Plus the ladies weigh in on Augusta National Golf Club allowing two women members for the first time in its 80 year history. Guest host Viviana Hurtado checks in with journalists Bridget Johnson, Danielle Belton, and Mary Kate Cary.