Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
More News From WRVO
Tom Souzzi attacks Spitzer's Property Tax Relief Plan
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – Democratic Gubernatorial front-runner Eliot Spitzer this week released his six-billion dollar property tax relief plan. Spitzer says he would pay for it by eliminating 11-billion dollars in state spending.
His Democratic rival, Tom Souzzi, is wasting no time in picking Spitzer's plan apart. He spoke to WRVO's Chris Ulanowski.