Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm to bring heavy snow to the region Wednesday and Thursday
- School closings and delays for Wednesday
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
More News From WRVO
Tom Souzzi attacks Spitzer's Property Tax Relief Plan
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – Democratic Gubernatorial front-runner Eliot Spitzer this week released his six-billion dollar property tax relief plan. Spitzer says he would pay for it by eliminating 11-billion dollars in state spending.
His Democratic rival, Tom Souzzi, is wasting no time in picking Spitzer's plan apart. He spoke to WRVO's Chris Ulanowski.