Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
More News From WRVO
Tom Souzzi attacks Spitzer's Property Tax Relief Plan
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – Democratic Gubernatorial front-runner Eliot Spitzer this week released his six-billion dollar property tax relief plan. Spitzer says he would pay for it by eliminating 11-billion dollars in state spending.
His Democratic rival, Tom Souzzi, is wasting no time in picking Spitzer's plan apart. He spoke to WRVO's Chris Ulanowski.