Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
More News From WRVO
Tom Souzzi attacks Spitzer's Property Tax Relief Plan
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – Democratic Gubernatorial front-runner Eliot Spitzer this week released his six-billion dollar property tax relief plan. Spitzer says he would pay for it by eliminating 11-billion dollars in state spending.
His Democratic rival, Tom Souzzi, is wasting no time in picking Spitzer's plan apart. He spoke to WRVO's Chris Ulanowski.