Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
More News From WRVO
Tom Souzzi attacks Spitzer's Property Tax Relief Plan
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – Democratic Gubernatorial front-runner Eliot Spitzer this week released his six-billion dollar property tax relief plan. Spitzer says he would pay for it by eliminating 11-billion dollars in state spending.
His Democratic rival, Tom Souzzi, is wasting no time in picking Spitzer's plan apart. He spoke to WRVO's Chris Ulanowski.