Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
- No bones about it, Utica College students learn more than anthropology in Albania
More News From WRVO
Tom Souzzi runs for Governor in New York
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – Nassau County Executive Tom Souzzi is seeking the Democratic Party Nomination to run for Governor of New York this November.
He is challenging front-runner New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer for the party nod. Souzzi says, unlike his opponent, he is proposing specific plans to correct New York's fiscal problems and provide New Yorkers with tax relief.
He spoke to WRVO's Chris Ulanowski about his proposals and other issues in the hotly contested Governor's race.