Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
More News From WRVO
Top New Years Resolution? Get More Exercise
By Elizabeth Christensen
Albany, NY – Respondents to a Siena College poll say they want to get more exercise in 2003.
It is the top New Year's resolution New Yorkers are making according to the survey.
The poll was conducted last month with random phone calls to over 400 capitol region residents.
It found that only a fifth of those polled made resolutions. Less than 60% of those kept the resolutions they made.
The Siena College Top Five Resolutions for 2003:
1. Exercise more
2. Lose weight/diet
3. Spend more time with family/work less
4. Drink less alcohol/watch less TV
5. Quit smoking