Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
More News From WRVO
Top New Years Resolution? Get More Exercise
By Elizabeth Christensen
Albany, NY – Respondents to a Siena College poll say they want to get more exercise in 2003.
It is the top New Year's resolution New Yorkers are making according to the survey.
The poll was conducted last month with random phone calls to over 400 capitol region residents.
It found that only a fifth of those polled made resolutions. Less than 60% of those kept the resolutions they made.
The Siena College Top Five Resolutions for 2003:
1. Exercise more
2. Lose weight/diet
3. Spend more time with family/work less
4. Drink less alcohol/watch less TV
5. Quit smoking