Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
Top Stories: Al-Awlaki, Immigration, 'Operation Twist'
The top story so far, as we've been reporting, is that authorities in Yemen say U.S.-born anti-American al-Qaida cleric Anwar al-Awlaki is dead. We'll keep following that story as it develops.
Other top stories:
-- "Obama Administration Widens Challenges To State Immigration Laws." (The Washington Post)
-- The Federal Reserve's "Operation Twist" May Be "More Powerful Than Many Investors Expect." (The Wall Street Journal)
-- "In European Crisis, Experts See Little Hope For A Quick Fix." (The New York Times)
-- "Cyber Attacks Mounting Fast In U.S." (CBS News)
-- "Obama's Buffett Rule Backed By 63% Of Investors." (Bloomberg News)
-- "Obama's Former Campaign Funders On Wall Street Turn Against Him." (Los Angeles Times)