Most Active Stories
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
Tough Task Of Being America's Top Whistleblower
Carolyn Lerner is hoping to bring the U.S. Office of Special Counsel out of its many years of obscurity within the federal government. The OSC aims to protect whistleblowers, eliminate government waste and protect federal workers from discrimination. Host Michel Martin speaks with Lerner, who's been heading OSC for six months.