Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
More News From WRVO
On the Trail
By Elizabeth Christensen
Oswego, NY – Al Lepage has been on the road for eight and a half weeks.
Actually, Lepage has been on the trail for eight and a half weeks.
As the executive director of the National Cost Trail Association, he's been hiking, biking, and kayaking across the Northeast to drum up support for a national system of nature trails.
He stopped in Oswego and spoke with WRVO's Elizabeth Christensen.