Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
More News From WRVO
Transmission line opposition grows.
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – New York Regional Interconnect's plan for construction of high-voltage transmission line from Utica, NY to the New York City region is being met with mounting public opposition. WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to one activist involved in the fight -- Eve Ann Schwartz -- who is a spokeswoman for "STOP N-Y-R-I Inc."