Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
More News From WRVO
Transmission line opposition grows.
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – New York Regional Interconnect's plan for construction of high-voltage transmission line from Utica, NY to the New York City region is being met with mounting public opposition. WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to one activist involved in the fight -- Eve Ann Schwartz -- who is a spokeswoman for "STOP N-Y-R-I Inc."