Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
More News From WRVO
Transmission line opposition grows.
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – New York Regional Interconnect's plan for construction of high-voltage transmission line from Utica, NY to the New York City region is being met with mounting public opposition. WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to one activist involved in the fight -- Eve Ann Schwartz -- who is a spokeswoman for "STOP N-Y-R-I Inc."