Most Active Stories
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
Truth And Tangles In Money Talk
In her weekly commentary, host Michel Martin says Americans don't know how to talk about money, even though we talk about money all the time. She also says the current debate about deficit and debt has undertones of wealth and class.