Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm to bring heavy snow to the region Wednesday and Thursday
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
Twenty Years Later, Anita Hill Reimagines 'Equality'
On Oct. 11, 1991, law professor Anita Hill testified that then-Supreme Court nominee Clarence Thomas had sexually harassed her. Now, 20 years later, Hill is out with Reimagining Equality, a book that was inspired by the letters she received after those hearings.