Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
Twenty Years Later, Anita Hill Reimagines 'Equality'
On Oct. 11, 1991, law professor Anita Hill testified that then-Supreme Court nominee Clarence Thomas had sexually harassed her. Now, 20 years later, Hill is out with Reimagining Equality, a book that was inspired by the letters she received after those hearings.