Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
Twenty Years Later, Anita Hill Reimagines 'Equality'
On Oct. 11, 1991, law professor Anita Hill testified that then-Supreme Court nominee Clarence Thomas had sexually harassed her. Now, 20 years later, Hill is out with Reimagining Equality, a book that was inspired by the letters she received after those hearings.