Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
Twenty Years Later, Anita Hill Reimagines 'Equality'
On Oct. 11, 1991, law professor Anita Hill testified that then-Supreme Court nominee Clarence Thomas had sexually harassed her. Now, 20 years later, Hill is out with Reimagining Equality, a book that was inspired by the letters she received after those hearings.