Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
UAlbany expands research into RNA
Most of us know all about DNA, the genetic building blocks that make us unique. But in recent years, there’s a lot of interest in RNA— a molecule that controls how our genes are expressed.
It has implications for treating everything from cancer to Alzheimer’s disease and millions of dollars in federal and state investment are going into RNA research at the University at Albany.
Here's the audio report by Marie:
Or you can watch the story Marie filed for WMHT's New York NOW: