Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
More News From WRVO
Umbilical Cord Blood Bank Center Planned For Syracuse, NY
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – The State of New York plans on opening a 10-million dollar umbilical cord blood bank center in Syracuse. The center will collect umbilical cord stem cells to help treat people with blood diseases.
State Senator John Defrancisco helped secure state funding for the project.
He spoke to WRVO's Chris Ulanowski.