Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
More News From WRVO
Uncertainy about the next generation of nuclear power plants.
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – High energy costs and dependency on foreign oil have renewed interest in nuclear power.
Oswego County is home to three nuclear reactors on Lake Ontario at Nine Mile Point.
Now, investors are considering building a fourth reactor on the site.
But as WRVO's Chris Ulanowski reports, it's far from certain.