Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
More News From WRVO
Uncertainy about the next generation of nuclear power plants.
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – High energy costs and dependency on foreign oil have renewed interest in nuclear power.
Oswego County is home to three nuclear reactors on Lake Ontario at Nine Mile Point.
Now, investors are considering building a fourth reactor on the site.
But as WRVO's Chris Ulanowski reports, it's far from certain.