Most Active Stories
- Adams company dominates the runway business
- Oswego revokes Brookfield's right to post warning signs along Oswego River
- Sleeping off the weight: new research on the relationship between sleep and your metabolism
- Going green: the health benefits of green tea
- City vs. suburban divide apparent from future of I-81 surveys
More News From WRVO
Uncertainy about the next generation of nuclear power plants.
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – High energy costs and dependency on foreign oil have renewed interest in nuclear power.
Oswego County is home to three nuclear reactors on Lake Ontario at Nine Mile Point.
Now, investors are considering building a fourth reactor on the site.
But as WRVO's Chris Ulanowski reports, it's far from certain.