Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
More News From WRVO
Uncertainy about the next generation of nuclear power plants.
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – High energy costs and dependency on foreign oil have renewed interest in nuclear power.
Oswego County is home to three nuclear reactors on Lake Ontario at Nine Mile Point.
Now, investors are considering building a fourth reactor on the site.
But as WRVO's Chris Ulanowski reports, it's far from certain.