Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- No bones about it, Utica College students learn more than anthropology in Albania
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
More News From WRVO
Uncertainy about the next generation of nuclear power plants.
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – High energy costs and dependency on foreign oil have renewed interest in nuclear power.
Oswego County is home to three nuclear reactors on Lake Ontario at Nine Mile Point.
Now, investors are considering building a fourth reactor on the site.
But as WRVO's Chris Ulanowski reports, it's far from certain.