Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm brings heavy snow to the region
- Closings and cancelations for Wednesday
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
The Unease Over Classifying Obesity As A Disease
More than 1 in 3 Americans are obese, and the problem isn't shrinking. The American Medical Association recently voted to classify obesity as a disease, but not everyone likes the decision. Host Michel Martin talks to a roundtable of medical experts about the pros and cons.