Most Active Stories
- Remington Arms' owner breaks silence on state's gun laws
- New York's "local" beef, often not as local as you think
- The WRVO MemberCard Thank You! Tour
- Rally hopes to shed light on diagnosis and treatment of Lyme disease
- Seven years of spinning turbines have brought windfall to Lewis County communities
Unemployed For More Than A Year? You're Not Alone
A new survey by the Kaiser Family Foundation and NPR found that nearly 5 million Americans have been unemployed for a year or more, with some parts of the population harder hit than others. Host Michel Martin speaks with NPR Senior Business Editor Marilyn Geewax, unemployed bus driver Vincent Brandon, and Ellen Wright, an underemployed paralegal.