Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
Unions Push For Protests Throughout D.C.
Host Michel Martin continues the conversation about the 'Take Back the Capitol' protests with Elisabeth Jacobs of the Brookings Institution. They discuss how progressive groups and unions are making these demonstrations different from the 'Occupy' movement.