Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
Unrest Boils Over Ohio Collective Bargaining Law
On Tuesday, Ohioans will vote on a controversial law that limits collective bargaining rights for public employees. Signed earlier this year by the state's governor, the law also requires those employees to contribute more for their health and retirement benefits. Now union members are trying to repeal the law. Host Michel Martin speaks with Hiram College Professor of Political Science Jason Johnson.