Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
Unrest Boils Over Ohio Collective Bargaining Law
On Tuesday, Ohioans will vote on a controversial law that limits collective bargaining rights for public employees. Signed earlier this year by the state's governor, the law also requires those employees to contribute more for their health and retirement benefits. Now union members are trying to repeal the law. Host Michel Martin speaks with Hiram College Professor of Political Science Jason Johnson.