Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
Upcoming topics: Berries and hazards in your home
In the coming weeks on Take Care, we'll feature an interview on prostate cancer. Every man who's diagnosed faces unique challenges, often around the question of treatment. An oncologist will join us to explain why watchful waiting may be the preferred option for many. Plus, the latest super fruit.
Then, hidden hazards. Do you know what can make you sick in your own home? A consumer journalist and bestselling author will share simple steps to a healthier life. And finally, do public health decisions (like New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg's attempt to ban supersized sodas) ever trump freedom of choice?
These topics and more coming up on Take Care.