Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
Upcoming topics: Berries and hazards in your home
In the coming weeks on Take Care, we'll feature an interview on prostate cancer. Every man who's diagnosed faces unique challenges, often around the question of treatment. An oncologist will join us to explain why watchful waiting may be the preferred option for many. Plus, the latest super fruit.
Then, hidden hazards. Do you know what can make you sick in your own home? A consumer journalist and bestselling author will share simple steps to a healthier life. And finally, do public health decisions (like New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg's attempt to ban supersized sodas) ever trump freedom of choice?
These topics and more coming up on Take Care.