Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
More News From WRVO
Upstate Mandate Relief Commission Issues Proposals
By Chris Ulanowski
Syracuse, NY – A group of county leaders has released its interim recommendations for state reforms.
the Upstate Mandate Relief Commission is seeking to eliminate or reduce state mandated expenses without shifting the costs to local property taxpayers.
Onondaga County Executive Joanie Mahoney is a member of the commission. She spoke to WRVO's Chris Ulanowski.