Most Active Stories
- Syracuse Hancock International Airport is looking west for continued growth
- Very contagious respiratory virus affecting children expected to hit central New York soon
- Keeping cool: how to treat hot flashes
- Contagious respiratory virus hits three children in central New York
- Environmentalists gear up for weekend climate change march in New York City
More News From WRVO
Upstate Mandate Relief Commission Issues Proposals
By Chris Ulanowski
Syracuse, NY – A group of county leaders has released its interim recommendations for state reforms.
the Upstate Mandate Relief Commission is seeking to eliminate or reduce state mandated expenses without shifting the costs to local property taxpayers.
Onondaga County Executive Joanie Mahoney is a member of the commission. She spoke to WRVO's Chris Ulanowski.