Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
More News From WRVO
Upstate NY Congressman Dan Maffei explains what he hopes to hear in President Obama's speech Tuesday night.
By chris Ulanowski
Syracuse, NY – New York's 25th district Congressman Dan Maffei of Syracuse says President Obama must use his speech to the nation Tuesday night to be both honest about the state of the economy and give Americans a sense of confidence that things will get better.
The freshman lawmaker spoke about the Presidential address with WRVO's Chris Ulanowski.