Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- No bones about it, Utica College students learn more than anthropology in Albania
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
More News From WRVO
Upstate NY Congressman Dan Maffei explains what he hopes to hear in President Obama's speech Tuesday night.
By chris Ulanowski
Syracuse, NY – New York's 25th district Congressman Dan Maffei of Syracuse says President Obama must use his speech to the nation Tuesday night to be both honest about the state of the economy and give Americans a sense of confidence that things will get better.
The freshman lawmaker spoke about the Presidential address with WRVO's Chris Ulanowski.