Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
More News From WRVO
Upstate Snow Totals Well Above Average After Storm
By Elizabeth Christensen
Central New York – Upstate New York is way ahead of last year when it comes to cumulative snow totals.
The National Weather service is reporting high snow totals all across the state thanks in part to Wednesday's high snow totals in Eastern New York and the Mohawk Valley.
Most areas experienced their first snowfall on November first. Since then, weather conditions have resulted in higher snow totals.
Here are the snow totals for the three major upstate cities:
Syracuse = 56"
Albany = 46"
Buffalo = 44"