Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
- No bones about it, Utica College students learn more than anthropology in Albania
More News From WRVO
Upstate Snow Totals Well Above Average After Storm
By Elizabeth Christensen
Central New York – Upstate New York is way ahead of last year when it comes to cumulative snow totals.
The National Weather service is reporting high snow totals all across the state thanks in part to Wednesday's high snow totals in Eastern New York and the Mohawk Valley.
Most areas experienced their first snowfall on November first. Since then, weather conditions have resulted in higher snow totals.
Here are the snow totals for the three major upstate cities:
Syracuse = 56"
Albany = 46"
Buffalo = 44"