Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
More News From WRVO
Upstate University Hospital Now "At Community General"
By Ellen Abbott
Syracuse, NY – There's a new player in health care in Syracuse. Community General Hospital and Upstate Medical University have merged to become the city's biggest hospital.
As WRVO's Ellen Abbott reports, Upstate University Hospital at Community General came into being just after midnight.