Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
More News From WRVO
Upstate University Hospital Now "At Community General"
By Ellen Abbott
Syracuse, NY – There's a new player in health care in Syracuse. Community General Hospital and Upstate Medical University have merged to become the city's biggest hospital.
As WRVO's Ellen Abbott reports, Upstate University Hospital at Community General came into being just after midnight.