Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
More News From WRVO
Upstate University Hospital Now "At Community General"
By Ellen Abbott
Syracuse, NY – There's a new player in health care in Syracuse. Community General Hospital and Upstate Medical University have merged to become the city's biggest hospital.
As WRVO's Ellen Abbott reports, Upstate University Hospital at Community General came into being just after midnight.